« Home | Let's Push Things Forward » | Perfection Denied » | Off to the DL » | Sound of One Hand Typing?! » | Offline Time » | Cold Wind » | Numb » | Hot Cross Buns » | Wish List » | Afganistananis with AIDS » 

Friday, August 11, 2006 

Spitfire

I had a totally Ghost World experience today walking to the grocery store. On the billboard for a local bar, in addition to saying "3 Dollar Brown Bottle Beers Tuesday and Thursday" (Windsor recognizes the value of a deal), it said "Reggae Sunday Night". Reggae? Are you kidding me?

"You guys up for some reggae tonight?"


I don't normally get jealous of people and their possessions usually its something a little less physical. However, last night I was totally jonesing for an iron ring. I really didn't think it was going to hit me that hard, but damn it, I wanted one too. Oh well, c'est la vie. Still didn't stop me from having an absolute sweet time; catching up with people from first year, tailgating by the river and toasting to only the classiest thing. Nothing perverse, I promise you that.

james, do you know what 'jonesing' means?

you're only jonesing if you're late for a hit, say crack or coffee or cigarettes

you can't be jonesing for something you've never had.

... especially not a ring, unless you're a bondage freak.

I disagree.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jonesing

Seems kosher to me.

HEY ANONYMOUS I'D SAY YOU GOT TOTALLY PUNKED YOU LITTLE NERD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING A PUNK, STUPID ANONYMOUS!!!!!!! OH CRAP THAT'S ME TOO

http://toronto.craigslist.org/wan/193149605.html

You're gonna need this

Post a Comment