« Home | May Contain Coarse Language (Reader Discretion Is ... » | Looks Just Like The Sun » | Looking for a Summer Job? No Pay. » | Mad Ballin' Shit » | SMASH!!! » | I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the b... » | WTF, mate? » | So simple in the moonlight... » | mais pourquoi? » | Deal and Gordon » 

Friday, July 21, 2006 

Afganistananis with AIDS

Turning on, tuning in and dropping out seems like a mighty fine option for the fall. Well, at least for a couple of weeks, after that I don't really know how much my liver or other vital organs could take. I have built up an unhealthy amount of nervous energy these past couple of weeks and I just need to unwind. I can't sit still, I wander around the house while brushing my teeth (and this will go on for more than five minutes, the twitchy motion of teeth brushing fits well with a whore's ransom of nervous energy). Even watching TV can't relax me. Except for The Office, a 14 hour marathon would mellow me right out. I might now have a plan for Saturday.

As weird as it is to say, the only time that I can focus is when I have to do work and even then, it has to be the night before it's due. If there isn't that need to do it, I just can't concentrate on it. We got a 200 word summary paragraph due on Monday. It's a total waste of time that would take me five minutes to do. I could probably do it now in less time than it took to write this but instead I know I'll leave until Monday morning.