« Home | Mad Ballin' Shit » | SMASH!!! » | I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the b... » | WTF, mate? » | So simple in the moonlight... » | mais pourquoi? » | Deal and Gordon » | Battered » | Re-emerged » | Chocolate Coating, Cyanide Filling » 

Monday, July 17, 2006 

Looking for a Summer Job? No Pay.

Got some free time on your hands? Want to help me edit my capstone report because my group is filled with idiots who didn't send it to me until today at 6:23 and are absolutely useless considering I've got the best writing skills of the group. That's how bad it is.

Please help. I've spent the last seven hours trying to peace together 20 pages of broken thoughts in broken english. It's utter shit.

Seriously though, it's only about 25 pages long (it goes by fast, sewer design is fascinating) and you'll really help me out. Leave a comment or send me an email, if you're interested. Even if you haven't seen an equals sign since Grade 10 math, it doesn't matter.

Thanks.

I'll edit it, I love proofreading stuff.

Post a Comment