« Home | Re-emerged » | Chocolate Coating, Cyanide Filling » | Eclipsed Horizon » | Drudging Around » | Good Time For A Laugh » | Uptight » | Drained » | A Feisty Time » | Mi Casa Es Su Casa » | Old Impulses Face New Realities » 

Friday, July 07, 2006 

Battered

So the week from hell is over and things went pretty well. Or at least I think they did. It all depends on how those four midterms come back. And it's not as if there's a break coming up, the sprint to Capstone begins today and there's less than two weeks to go. In spite of being frozen out of my group for a while, (long story, don't have the patience or heart medication to re-tell it) after today I do feel confident that things will get done and will be done well.

I just need to sleep. Road construction in front of my house isn't conducive to that. This week of all weeks, I didn't need to be woken up at 7:00 by sound of asphalt being laid.

Sometimes I think that I should've gone into history or political science, just because I'm a lot more interested in that then engineering. Engineering's fine and all but I don't think I've got a passion for it. It doesn't matter anyways, I hate writing essays.

The Stills w/ Sam Roberts are playing a free concert in Windsor in two weeks. Easily the best show to hit Windsor since The Dears one almost two years back.

I'm sure I've posted these before but I love 'em.

A heart that's full up like a landfill,
A job that slowly kills you,
Bruises that won't heal