« Home | Old Impulses Face New Realities » | und keine eier » | Blinkers » | Setlists » | 23: I Survived The Death Of All Romance » | The Evolution of Trash » | Holding It Down (With Deuces) » | 6 More Hours To Go » | What I Wish I Had Known » | Lyric Game Answers » 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 

Mi Casa Es Su Casa

It poured today. Hard. Though through it all there was the slight glint of light. Forever expanded upon it remained a mystery. It's not that I'd rather be anywhere else, it's that there's one place I'd much rather be. In fact, this isn't nearly as bad as the other million places I could be stuck. The backstory to a life is not something that can be condensed down to a thirty second prologue perhaps the feature screening tomorrow will allow it to be expressed.

This reads like the C paper of a grade eight student. Unfortunately, it's the best that I can come up with on short notice.

The time to see the seven(?) wonders of Windsor is drawing to a close, only 3 months remaining. Book your weekend today. Book now and receive your choice of mattress or one of our two deluxe couches.