« Home | What I Wish I Had Known » | Lyric Game Answers » | Braindead Ghouls Eat My Soul » | No Surprises » | Straight Out of the Gutter » | A Celebration of Plenty » | Truth Among Reality » | My Real Resume » | The Song Remains The Same » | Immovable Objects » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

6 More Hours To Go

8:30 exam, still up now...probably not the best idea. Posting on my blog, definately not my smartest moment except I'm past the point of being tired and am on my second fourth wind. 4 hours sleep, here I come.

I could actually taste the Strongbow at around 1:00...almost over...home in 38 hours or so. Last exam of the semester, of course I'm here in the summer so this isn't as monumental of a feat as what other's have accomplished recently.

Slice and a pop would be so good right now. I could probably last to 8:30 if I just had that.

Salt water infiltration occurs at the shoreline at high speed. It's a cruel world to have your well pumping salt water.

I really should've written during my exam today.