« Home | My Real Resume » | The Song Remains The Same » | Immovable Objects » | Change of Pace » | Distortions » | The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth » | Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season » | The Death Of Ferdinand De Saussure » | Layout Change » | Loser Engineers » 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 

Truth Among Reality

If anyone is interested in joining me for the Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival, let me know. I'm definitely planning on checking out at least a couple of documentaries over the break. The schedule is here. This is one of the things that I've taken for granted living in Toronto. There are these absolutely amazing things going all around the city and it's a constant bombardment of activity that interesting events such as this get lost in it all. I guess being away has given me a perspective on that. Afternoon shows are free for students, so why not?

I'd also like to go to a baseball game but I figure I'm targetting a smaller audience for that than the documentary festival. And golfing too. Definitely going to have to hit up Mill Run and the driving range, probably in that order too because I never do anything in the logical order.

I've created a song lyric game in the vein of Chris and Peter's but I'm going to wait a while to post it until their games are finished. I would say mine lies much closer to Chris' in difficulty but there are a couple of free ones in there.

I handed the midterm back for marking and got 2 additional marks which now makes it look like I have the lowest mark in the class after the re-marking. Everyone else got 8 or 10 marks. Now I'm pissed off.

Fuck.

I can't let it end this way. How about some Dears to send me away? No, that's not going to help...Here it is:

Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol.
Cocaine.


Much better.