« Home | The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth » | Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season » | The Death Of Ferdinand De Saussure » | Layout Change » | Loser Engineers » | Hipster Assholes » | Life Without Cussin' » | Law Project 2.0 » | Like Spinning Plates » | Only In Dreams » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

Distortions

It's not that I don't respond well to criticism, it's that I don't respond well to people changing my work and fucking it up so it looks worse than it did before. If I'm put in charge of something, don't immediately discard everything I did because:

a) You don't understand it;
b) You never even looked at it.

If this is what a future in industry has for me, I might as well end it here and take that job offer that was in The Lance.

Summer Job?
Good Pay
Free Pizza


Sounds a hell of a lot better than another 5 months of this bullshit.