« Home | A Romantic Night Out » | This Little Piggy Got Run Over » | I Paid Your Mom's "Syntax" » | heollo, eveoyone » | Seven Months » | Shit Scheisse Merde » | Confirmed Coachella Lineup » | Partial Coachella Lineup » | the machine needs new food. we are the food. » | Nerd Alert » 

Sunday, February 19, 2006 

Only In Dreams

I'm tired. Very tired. And when I sleep, my dreams consist me of being unable to sleep. Dreaming about being an insomniac can't be healthy. It's as if, I'm walking around in a shell, existing without any thought for 22 hours of the day, preserving myself for those two hours every day where my thoughts are actually needed.

I'm anxious and on the edge, musical tastes prove to that. Homesick and desperate for "social" social contact. When sudden life changes occur you have to make due. Find a way to continue on in a new setting. The problem is always in the details, the little things you forgot about. There's a disturbing lack of juice around.

That DJ book I bought contained that nice little playlist that I've been abusing lately. I don't think it's too difficult to get the gist of it.

Untitled - Interpol
Transatlanticism - Death Cab For Cutie
Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
Lovesong - The Cure
Inside Of Love - Nada Surf
Lost Cause - Beck
Out of Time - Blur
Strangler - Calla
Whatever Happens, I Love You - Morrissey
Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Asleep - The Smiths
Something In The Way - Nirvana
Wait For Me - The Runaways
Gone - The Oohlas
Undercovers On - Rival Schools
My Sweet Prince - Placebo
As You Are - Travis
God Only Knows [Stereo Mix] - The Beach Boys
Lover's Spit - Broken Social Scene
When You Were Mine - Cyndi Lauper

My big toe isn't broken but I do have the disturbing ability to dislocate it without knowing it and then "popping" it back in. I'm not sure that this is something that I want to explore further.

And I haven't shaved yet. I'll find a camera shortly.