« Home | heollo, eveoyone » | Seven Months » | Shit Scheisse Merde » | Confirmed Coachella Lineup » | Partial Coachella Lineup » | the machine needs new food. we are the food. » | Nerd Alert » | no more microwave dinners and saturated fats » | Broken Social Scene Set List » | It Was A Cool House » 

Friday, February 10, 2006 

I Paid Your Mom's "Syntax"

It's that level of mental exhaustion that only hits when you're at school. When you come home at 6:00 after being on campus since 8:30 and you wonder how long you can function without any brain activity.

Everlong is one of those songs that you forget about. Well, that is until you hear it again and you remember why it's far and away the best thing the Foo Fighters have ever done.

I bought this book from the university bookstore. IT was cheap and it's got some interesting playlists in it. And it's well worth it for the Indie Dance Party mix.

It's alright to hate me if you want for my complete lack of creativity. Every ounce of my body seems to be consumed with numbers and formulas and the only place to hide from it all is the "music". I really need to go to a concert and just relax.

Maybe I should make an acoustic playlist...that'd be nice and soothing.

2 weeks until I'm back home again which makes it seem like my break is from February 24 - March 5.

The series finale of Arrested Development was on tonight and was possibly, the greatest finale in the history of the world. Tying together every conceivable plotline from the series into one tidy mess in only the way that AD could. But of course Fox put the last four episodes up against the opening ceremonies of the Olympics which equals ratings death. Oh well, there's still The Office.

I remembered that Taylor was a woman. Hehehe

Post a Comment