« Home | The Death Of Ferdinand De Saussure » | Layout Change » | Loser Engineers » | Hipster Assholes » | Life Without Cussin' » | Law Project 2.0 » | Like Spinning Plates » | Only In Dreams » | A Romantic Night Out » | This Little Piggy Got Run Over » 

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 

Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season

We've all set into some level of a malaise right now, assignments are now being left for the last minute, absenteeism is up in classes, it just seems as if that exam on Monday drained us of all our scholarly spirit.

It was Kyritsis-esqe in its delivery. Not like Mass Transport was last year, in another style. In the "Here's my 3 pages of solutions for the problems. Oh, it can be solved in 3 lines? Fuck beans." style. A pass would be nice but is no longer expected. March Madness tomorrow and St. Patrick's Day on Friday will be a nice opportunity to remove myself from the unpleasant reality of school. The illusion will quickly be destroyed by a group meeting, Saturday at 10:30. AM. Who schedules a meeting the morning after St. Patrick's Day? My capstone group. Ugh...I don't think I'm going to shower out of the need for some sort of non-violent protest. That'll teach them to drag me out of bed on a Saturday morning.

I'd never thought I'd see the day but Windsor was actually mentioned on pitchfork. A tour is coming to Windsor. Nevermind that it's a totally disgusting dive bar, nevermind that's it's Magneta Lane. It's a step forward from Projet Orange, Steriogram and The Salads. Small victories...

Broken link

Link fixed.

Post a Comment