« Home | Loser Engineers » | Hipster Assholes » | Life Without Cussin' » | Law Project 2.0 » | Like Spinning Plates » | Only In Dreams » | A Romantic Night Out » | This Little Piggy Got Run Over » | I Paid Your Mom's "Syntax" » | heollo, eveoyone » 

Thursday, March 09, 2006 

Layout Change

I guess I can dedicate this change to the recently passed hundredth post and the also recently passed one year anniversary. But to say that either one had any influence on my reasons to change the look would be an out-and-out lie.

The recent discovery of a summer reading week has lifted my spirits to the point where I'm no longer completely distraught about having to be here for those four months. Peter had a pretty tasty idea last night that has been festering in my brain all day. I am coming out and saying it, "I fully support said idea."

That above idea has nothing to do with Hillside, however. If the lineup is half as good as last year, I'll be there. And rumours have it that the Broken Social Scene island show will also be going on for a third consecutive year. So that'll be going down again which will be another good time.

According to the Weather Network, it'll be 16 here on Monday and snowing on Wednesday. Not sure what's going on except that the engineering trip to Blue Mountain doesn't seem like the best idea anymore.