« Home | Immovable Objects » | Change of Pace » | Distortions » | The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth » | Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season » | The Death Of Ferdinand De Saussure » | Layout Change » | Loser Engineers » | Hipster Assholes » | Life Without Cussin' » 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

The Song Remains The Same

Chemical Reaction Engineering midterm. 16/40.

I knew it was going to be bad and it was. I'm fighting for more marks, probably around 3 or 4. 9 or 10, if I'm lucky. Scratch that, if I'm delusional.

I figure since the start of 3rd year, when school really started, I've written 20 midterms. I haven't got less than 69 on 17 of them. The other three? All taught by the same prof: Thermo, Mass Transport and Chem. Reaction. Eng. And my marks were 40, 45 and 62 so I don't really believe when he says that I'm not working or studying hard enough. And by the way, it's 4th year, if I solve a problem by deriving a formula from scratch instead of using the "proper" formula and I still get the correct answer, it's not luck. It's knowledge. So give me full marks for the question.

"Now - I need a change of scenery
Just listen to me I won't pretend to
Understand the movement of the wind
Or the waves out in the ocean or how
Like the hours I change softly slowly
Plainly blindly oh me oh my!"


P.S. I'm going to have a coronary from this project. Please put me out of my misery now. Drugs will do nicely. Merci.