« Home | Change of Pace » | Distortions » | The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth » | Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season » | The Death Of Ferdinand De Saussure » | Layout Change » | Loser Engineers » | Hipster Assholes » | Life Without Cussin' » | Law Project 2.0 » 

Sunday, March 26, 2006 

Immovable Objects

I set my alarm on Saturday for 9:30 so I'd make sure that I'd be up to get a Pearl Jam ticket and I did. Section 121, Row 7, Seat 13. While I'm sure that's not as snazzy as certain people's Ten Club seats, it was good enough for me to justify dropping a fair chunk of change. I proceeded to go back to sleep and woke up at about 2:30. I haven't done that since first year and it's really out of character for me. I can probably count on two or three fingers, the number of times that that's happened in my life. It was worth it. I woke up this morning and wasn't tired from doing so for the first time in a while.

What makes a bad powerpoint presentation? Near the top of the list has to be reading directly off the slides. That's why I didn't put every speck of information on the slides. Wish me luck, it's going to be a long week.