« Home | No Surprises » | Straight Out of the Gutter » | A Celebration of Plenty » | Truth Among Reality » | My Real Resume » | The Song Remains The Same » | Immovable Objects » | Change of Pace » | Distortions » | The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 

Braindead Ghouls Eat My Soul

Posting from the library...

It's so close to being announced I can taste it. Boston isn't that far away.

One exam down and five more to go. I'm not sure if my study habits have simply gotten better over time or I've just become an expert bullshitter. Yes, it's possible to bullshit an engineering exam, especially if it's all theory.

I had more to say but the brain isn't working as well as it used to. Be back later...

Holy crap this is violent and an excellent diversion from studying.

Just cause it's funny, and brings back Coachella memories,

#167574 +(205)- [X]

[kinkos] can you use a tesla coil as a sexual toy?
[Aegis`] yah, but only once.
[kinkos] once is all i need!

Post a Comment