« Home | Setlists » | 23: I Survived The Death Of All Romance » | The Evolution of Trash » | Holding It Down (With Deuces) » | 6 More Hours To Go » | What I Wish I Had Known » | Lyric Game Answers » | Braindead Ghouls Eat My Soul » | No Surprises » | Straight Out of the Gutter » 

Monday, May 15, 2006 

Blinkers

It's always the weirdest places that I have the most enlightening conversations. i.e. Tonight with the hostess at Tony Roma's. I've made it a habit of going out for dinner to celebrate/bemoan my first day of the semester. It seems the pace of my life is simply too fast for a city like Windsor. I find the lack of a good roti place more stressful than sitting in rush hour traffic moving an inch at a time. The crowded nature of Toronto's streets/public transportation/roadways is a comfort to me.

My musical tastes also seem to change as I get closer to Windsor. Bright Eyes. The Dears. Even Death Cab. They all seem to be coming up more often in iTunes. A social animal understimulated in his environment.

I fear I'm reverting back to a version of life that I thought I had grown out of. A stage that no longer had any reason to exist with the world that I currently live in.

they have a tony roma's there? wtf, d00d.

Post a Comment