« Home | 23: I Survived The Death Of All Romance » | The Evolution of Trash » | Holding It Down (With Deuces) » | 6 More Hours To Go » | What I Wish I Had Known » | Lyric Game Answers » | Braindead Ghouls Eat My Soul » | No Surprises » | Straight Out of the Gutter » | A Celebration of Plenty » 

Sunday, May 14, 2006 

Setlists

Pearl Jam

Release
World Wide Suicide
Life Wasted
Severed Hand
Hail Hail
Unemployable
Dissident
Even Flow
Corduroy
I Am Mine
Low Light
Whipping
You Are
I Got Id/(Cinnamon Girl)
Better Man/(Save it for Later)
Jeremy
Marker In The Sand
Black
Rearviewmirror

Wasted Reprise/Man Of The Hour
Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
State Of Love And Trust
Do The Evolution
Alive

Go
Crazy Mary
Fuckin' Up
Indifference
Yellow Ledbetter

The Strokes

Heart In A Cage
The End Has No End
Juicebox
Red Light
You Only Live Once
Soma
Ize of the World
Someday
Alone, Together
Last Nite
Hard to Explain
Barely Legal
Electricityscape
12:51
Walk On The Wild Side
Ask Me Anything
Vision Of Division
Reptilia

New York City Cops
Is This It?
Hawaii
Take It Or Leave It

Both of these shows were really good and once the Stills got past their sound issues, their show was solid as well. Deafness looms...

No Radiohead album but I guess I'll settle for a Thom York solo one. Pitchfork.

Back in Windsor so more posts will be more frequent.