« Home | Mi Casa Es Su Casa » | Old Impulses Face New Realities » | und keine eier » | Blinkers » | Setlists » | 23: I Survived The Death Of All Romance » | The Evolution of Trash » | Holding It Down (With Deuces) » | 6 More Hours To Go » | What I Wish I Had Known » 

Thursday, May 25, 2006 

A Feisty Time

Drunk again. Looking for a place to bury my head.

I can't imagine what an empty life would be without. A life without an arm perhaps maybe without some essential limb. It's become essential; integrated within me. There will always be parallel paths but there will never be another which will coincide. You have to watch out though, it's those perpindicular paths that cause trouble. A negative reciprocal, if you catch my drift.

I figure drunken nonsenical ramblings can be excused since i'm drunk. And there's no excuse for the crap I normally post.

Goo goo g' joob
Goo goo g' joob
Goo goo g' goo
goo goo g' joob goo
juba juba juba
juba juba juba
juba juba juba juba
juba juba