« Home | WTF, mate? » | So simple in the moonlight... » | mais pourquoi? » | Deal and Gordon » | Battered » | Re-emerged » | Chocolate Coating, Cyanide Filling » | Eclipsed Horizon » | Drudging Around » | Good Time For A Laugh » 

Thursday, July 13, 2006 

I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon.

I'm fucking pissed. Really, really upset...

Capstone is now due in 6 days and I'm sitting here with nothing to do. I was promised the most recent version of the report so I could begin 'editing' it over six hours and I've got nothing. I can't start 'editing' until I get it. The last version I received was 8 days ago and nothing since. We had a meeting this afternoon and mentioned numerous times that I need the newest version so I could work on it tonight. If it's not here by 11:00, I'm going to sleep I mean it's not like I've been up to 2:00 in the morning the last three nights working on this. I've maxed out what I can do with an eight-day old report. Fuck...

So it seems that the end is here for Weezer. The band that I've seen live the most. Arrow Hall ('01), Molson Amphitheatre ('02), Coachella ('05), Kool Haus ('05) and the Amphitheatre ('05) again. Clearly, a situation of fading away when they could've burned out quite nicely. I was going to title this "Say It Ain't So" but it just isn't true, not to mention how lame that would've been. I would've been crushed by this news about 18 months ago. Now, it doesn't really mean much. Make Believe destroyed me as a Weezer fan. Complete and utter dreck defines that album. Not a redeemable thing about it. But they won't be remembered for that or the previous album or the one before that. Let's just pretend that it all ended with Pinkerton. Blue and Pinkerton: Two perfect albums.


The Good Life