« Home | Battered » | Re-emerged » | Chocolate Coating, Cyanide Filling » | Eclipsed Horizon » | Drudging Around » | Good Time For A Laugh » | Uptight » | Drained » | A Feisty Time » | Mi Casa Es Su Casa » 

Saturday, July 08, 2006 

Deal and Gordon

I want to thank everyone who found and sent me job offers these past couple of weeks. Ultimately, with the frustration of:
a) Not being in the city that I want to find a job in.
b) Knowing that my degree won’t be complete on September 1 and the no-man land that may put me in.
c) School burnout

I’ve decided to put my job search on hold. I’m no long actively seeking a job that starts in September. I mean if I get a phone call offering me a job (Unlikely) somewhere I’m not going to turn it down. Once I get back to Toronto, I’ll worry about a job, right now school is enough of a burden.

A friend of mine in Engineering is going to be moving to Toronto in the fall for Med. School at U of T. Recently, she mentioned that she’s going to have familiarize herself with Toronto and all of the places to eat and things to do. She wants to live in the Annex of all places. I often wonder what the experience must be like to move somewhere and just be overwhelmed by the options. I mean, where do you start?

Continuing from yesterday, I found this site really cool. Countries or territories that once existed but have been forgotten. Who knows what else has been forgotten to the ages of time? Stupid things mostly though the occasional golden nugget can be dusted over.

The struggle continues…