« Home | Deal and Gordon » | Battered » | Re-emerged » | Chocolate Coating, Cyanide Filling » | Eclipsed Horizon » | Drudging Around » | Good Time For A Laugh » | Uptight » | Drained » | A Feisty Time » 

Sunday, July 09, 2006 

mais pourquoi?

Passion.

It makes everything better. Especially sports. Everyone needs heroes and everyone needs villains. I don’t cheer for Holland, Brazil or France because I have any real connection with those countries. And I don’t cheer against Portugal, Italy and England because I got problems with those countries or people from those countries. On the other hand, Greece, I’ve got a major problem with them. Ultimately, all it is is a game. I like soccer and I love the spectacle of the World Cup. I’m not going to apologize for it. And I’m not changing.

Anyways…Zidane, what the fuck were you thinking? While it didn’t have any effect on the game, it’s still an embarrassing way for an all-time great to end his international career. So congratulations to Italy, definitely the best team overall in the tournament. Cannavaro is a fucking beast on defense.

Since installing sitemeter, I can now see who pops by here and from what weird and wild places they do. I've been pleasantly surprised/confused in the past two days.

Oh, yeah. And this is happening in November. Liddell vs. Silva. Now that's going to fun.