« Home | Wish List » | Afganistananis with AIDS » | May Contain Coarse Language (Reader Discretion Is ... » | Looks Just Like The Sun » | Looking for a Summer Job? No Pay. » | Mad Ballin' Shit » | SMASH!!! » | I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the b... » | WTF, mate? » | So simple in the moonlight... » 

Sunday, July 23, 2006 

Hot Cross Buns

Five points from this weekend:

I had my much delayed beer pong debut, ending the weekend with a record of 3-1, with a 1-1 record in aquapong. It's the same as normal except you find a folding table and stick it on a pool mattress. Frickin' sweet.

My body is riddled my mosquito bites from two nights of parties. Some people wake up from a party with bruises or cuts. I wake up with 30 mosquitos bites driving me insane.

Beer that is cheaper than Molson Canadian at the LCBO isn't palatable. It seemed like a good idea at the time; saving the 30 cents that it would've cost to buy Strongbow instead. Lucky tasted better than this stuff. Warsteiner Premium Lager, that is. I also blame said beer for the totally fucked up dreams I was having last night. Definitely, a new high(low?) for utterly insane things running through my mind.

$60 worth of empties doesn't sound nearly as impressive as you may imagine. 25 cases isn't just that much. Though it only took two parties to generate that, I guess that's not bad.

4 albums that should never be included on any legitimate top 50 CDs list:

Matchbox 20 - Yourself or Someone Like You
50 Cent - The Massacre (Actually higher than OK Computer and In The Aeroplane Over The Sea. All 4 CDs here are higher than the latter.)
Squirrel Nut Zippers - HOT
Garth Brooks - No Fences

Yes, that list actually exists on the intra-web.