« Home | Numb » | Hot Cross Buns » | Wish List » | Afganistananis with AIDS » | May Contain Coarse Language (Reader Discretion Is ... » | Looks Just Like The Sun » | Looking for a Summer Job? No Pay. » | Mad Ballin' Shit » | SMASH!!! » | I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the b... » 

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 

Cold Wind

I just saw this and I call think of is that Karygiannis has finally gone insane and overinflated his ego to delusions of grandeur. He's an embarrassment to Scarborough-Agincourt. He didn't attend a single vote during the last parliamentary session. Ugh...

I wrote this Friday night after coming home from a party. I went digging through the archives trying to find it only to realize that I wrote it less than five days ago. Yesterday morning feels like a month ago.

It's always easier to block out that one major problem than it is to block out those dozens of minor ones. And it's the former that's causing all of the problems.

I lied and it's digging away at me. Sometimes all you can do is worry about it. Because that's all you can do.