« Home | Offline Time » | Cold Wind » | Numb » | Hot Cross Buns » | Wish List » | Afganistananis with AIDS » | May Contain Coarse Language (Reader Discretion Is ... » | Looks Just Like The Sun » | Looking for a Summer Job? No Pay. » | Mad Ballin' Shit » 

Sunday, July 30, 2006 

Sound of One Hand Typing?!

I figured my streak of summer injuries would end this summer with being in Windsor and not being all that active. (Past events include the goalpost run and the multi-coloured shin) Well, today at the golf tournament while smoking a drive I felt a popping feel in my lateral deltoid and was collapsed in pain on the tee block. This is bad news. It hurts a hell of a lot. Definitely going to the doctor tomorrow morning and hoping that this isn't that serious.

We ended up 4 under, the winning score was 8 under. I honestly feel that if I had been healthy we could've given them a run for first. Losing when you're outclassed is one thing, losing when you've got a chance never sits right.

Update: It seems like a partially dislocated shoulder. X-rays coming in tomorrow morning.