« Home | 12/25/06 » | Drugs Are Bad, M'Kay? » | And That's A Wrap... » | James Feat. James » | Under The Covers » | Big Plans For Little Fishes » | Distortions » | Need To Change My Diet So I Can Poo Clouds » | Pork Pie Hat » | Going to Try and Stay Regular Again » 

Friday, January 05, 2007 

Who'd Have Thunk It?

I got my marks today for the 2 Arts courses for last semester and I passed. Kind of knew that it was coming but still, it means that I've completed all of my required courses for graduation. Now I just need the faculty to approve my Arts classes, get the course code on one credit changed and I can apply to graduate.

New Year's Resolution #1:
I have to learn to use chopsticks again, it's at the point where its just embarassing. All that time in Windsor and now I look an idiot when we go out for sushi.

More to come...

If you need practice eating sushi, feel free to take me out for dinner. I can't read non-English, though.

Different subject completely.

Changed the blog address; it's
www.looselyreconditioned.blogspot.com now.

Make the change K THNX!!!!!

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidiot

Post a Comment