« Home | Lacking Toasty Goodness » | The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades » | Geezers Need Excitement » | Getting Smaller » | Election Time » | Bullseye » | The Other "Fifth" Beatle » | Flushed Away » | I Ran (So Far Away) » | Could Lois Lane Have Superman's Baby? » 

Monday, December 05, 2005 

Stories From Degrassi

Continuing on with my bit from yesterday's entry about child actors. Yesterday on CTV was an hour long reunion thing with the cast of Degrassi. Old-school Degrassi. You know you still watch it, 12:00 on Showcase, it's so awesome.

Anyways, after the show finished taping, the actor playing Wheels disappeared and no one was really sure what happened to him. It turns out he was in Windsor living a normal life with a normal job.

Windsor: The Home For Ex-Child Actors Who Seek To Hide From The World

Don't worry, I'm keeping an eye out for Corey Haim.

The other awesome bit was where the interview with the actress formerly known as Caitlyn was. The pier in Santa Monica. I was freaking out. And this scene completely cemented my plan to go to Coachella again. Knowing what we know now, we'll be able to avoid all the mistakes of the past. Better than ever...especially if Radiohead is playing.

I cannot wait for the Stars show. It's going to be radical and tubular. That's how good it's going to be.