« Home | Flushed Away » | I Ran (So Far Away) » | Could Lois Lane Have Superman's Baby? » | I Caved » | Trans-Atlantic Drawl » | Hockey Season » | Stolen From Peter » | A Lasting Impact » | Sports Thoughts » | Fix Up, Look Sharp - Dizzee Rascal » 

Sunday, November 27, 2005 

The Other "Fifth" Beatle

George Best has passed away. One of the greatest soccer players of all time and definitely the greatest player in Northern Ireland's history.

One of the Greatest Goals of All Time


Just wanted to post this link so everyone could see how good he was. And keep in mind that this was done when he was already over the hill.

Oh yeah, and a big fuck you to Pizza Pizza for that disgusting pizza you delivered me tonight. First, you don't have your website working so I can't order online. Second, the combo I wanted from the website you couldn't give me over the phone because there was no code for it. So I ultimately paid $2 more for one more topping. Third, the pizza was crap. You'd actually been pretty good as of late but you've fallen back into your typical pattern.

And to the woman at 7-11, stop carding me when I'm buying Pro-Line tickets. This is retarded. OK, the first time I had just shaved. Maybe I'm looking a bit younger than usual, I'm in disbelief but whatever it's fine. Today, I haven't shaved in at least a week and looking pretty scruffy and you card me again. What the hell? I don't even carded when buying a drink anymore. So screw off.