« Home | Hockey Season » | Stolen From Peter » | A Lasting Impact » | Sports Thoughts » | Fix Up, Look Sharp - Dizzee Rascal » | For All Your Branding Needs » | Pearl Jam Setlist » | Thought of the Day » | Turn a Square » | Some Leafs Thoughts... » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005 

Trans-Atlantic Drawl

Well, the summer eventually had to come to an end and I did like the extra month that I spent in Toronto. Four of five weekends ain't too shabby. But Thanksgiving has passed and it's time to start working again. Mid-terms are right around the corner and I feel as if I'm falling in to that fourth year trap where I just want to graduate without much concern for my marks. Not the best attitude but I just can't motivated right now to do anything when this is last place I want to be. A month here before I get to come back again for DFA1979/QOTSA/NIN/LOL!!!111 which will be awesome since a boatload of people I know will be there.

R.I.P. The Edge live from Whiskey Saigon/Joe. It was a good run and was my introduction to everything from the 80's that I love now. It's a shame you're being replaced by the Spice Girls and Ace of Base.