« Home | Pearl Jam Setlist » | Thought of the Day » | Turn a Square » | Some Leafs Thoughts... » | Brothers and Sisters » | Twisted Logic » | Wrong Place, Wrong Time » | Special Ed? No, Just Handicapped. » | Football Fans... » | Stumbling Back, Mumbling Under My Breath » 

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 

For All Your Branding Needs

Hollister? What the deuce is with this brand? Everyone on campus is wearing it and honestly, I've never seen it before. Like last year with The Whore's favourite brand, Von Dutch. All these people with too much money and too much for concern for what's in. And the clothes I've seen are simple clothes, nothing extravagent with Hollister branded across their chests.

So I'm taking four courses, 3 Arts and an Engineering, this semester. 13 hours of class. Finished Wednesday at 1:30. It's a nice schedule especially in comparision to the normal workload.

If I've learned anything from the Arts classes at this point, it's that debate is not nearly as much "fun" if people aren't willing to come to an understanding. Two extreme points of view screaming at each other isn't productive and is a total waste of class time. The difference between a Fact, Opinion and Argument (Thank you, Mr. Shearer) are lost on certain people. I'm already tired of being insulted by both sides for stating the facts of a situation when I have no interest in the fight.

Idaville Detective 'Encyclopedia' Brown Found Dead In Library Dumpster

Because I know I'm not the only one who read those books.

penguins don't live at the north pole!

take that, donald sobol!

Mr. Anonymous has solved the mystery for everyone.

Only a truly cunning mind could solve such a great conundrum.

Hollister is owned by Abercrombie I think. It's their cheap brand, like Old Navy to Gap.

Post a Comment