« Home | Stumbling Back, Mumbling Under My Breath » | The Oneness Trilateral » | A Certain Shade Of Purple » | Update: Utterly disgusting... » | A Test Of Sorts » | For All The Beauty In The World » | We Can't Let Them Win Now » | Utterly disgusting... » | For The Sake Of Writing Something » | Confessions of a Convicted Spammer » 

Friday, July 22, 2005 

Football Fans...

Unlikely, I know. But just in case and let's face it, a football league with just Phil and I would suck. Even if it would get a real in-house rivalry going.

Yahoo Fantasy Football.
ID:238125
Password:woburn

Individual defensive players, other fun stuff to be added.

So it turns out Bloc Party and Franz Ferdinand are both coming to Toronto in the fall and I'll miss both shows because of their crappy day of the week. Oh well, this summer of music will have to hold me over to the "tentative" DFA1979, QOTSA, NIN show on 11/11. Now that will be a day to remember...

{OK, that was bad and worthy of a golf ball to the liver. I'm leaving now...}