« Home | A Test Of Sorts » | For All The Beauty In The World » | We Can't Let Them Win Now » | Utterly disgusting... » | For The Sake Of Writing Something » | Confessions of a Convicted Spammer » | Clueless and Bored » | What A Nice Present » | Drinkin' in L.A. » | Perfection » 

Friday, June 17, 2005 

Update: Utterly disgusting...

Leader of B.C. sect flees in polygamy case

I don't really know if anyone was interested in the "cult" article that I had previously posted but there is a Canadian connection in this story. If you're interested and all that...

So thanks to the new contract that OPSEU has negotiated with the Ontario Government, I'll be making an extra $0.83/hour. Which will end being another $475 or so...not bad, but it's good to finally be a member of the double-digit hourly wage club.

The invites have been sent out, if you didn't get one let me know. I have a feeling some of the addresses I used may not be checked too often.