« Home | We Can't Let Them Win Now » | Utterly disgusting... » | For The Sake Of Writing Something » | Confessions of a Convicted Spammer » | Clueless and Bored » | What A Nice Present » | Drinkin' in L.A. » | Perfection » | Me Fail Transport? That's Very Possible. » | Speaking Without Moving My Lips » 

Friday, June 10, 2005 

For All The Beauty In The World

I don't know what's been bothering me lately but it seems that as the days go by, I choose to see the worst aspects of society and humanity.

"It was a very unfortunate and senseless thing," said Wilford Penny, 73, who last month completed a 6-year term as Linden's mayor. "But I don't think there was anything racial about it. These guys were drinking, and this guy (Johnson) liked to dance. I'm not surprised when they get to drinking and use the n-word. The black boy was somewhere he shouldn't have been, although they brought him out there."

Why can't they distill OK Computer into a syringe and let me inject into my veins? Oh wait, they can. It's called heroin.

Two more:
"Five gang members, including a man with ties to a white supremacist group, set fire to a Near-Southside home last month to keep a black family from moving in, police and fire investigators said Wednesday."

"...in which more than 120 rounds were fired at a vehicle driven by an unarmed suspect..."