« Home | Bigmouth Strikes Again » | Tired of Sex(tet of Exams) » | Edgefest Lineup » | Cold Light, Hot Night » | Gnawing Away » | 10 Hours of Change » | It's Hard To Make The Good Things Last » | Random Thoughts II » | Random Thoughts I » | Dead Air » 

Saturday, April 23, 2005 

Speaking Without Moving My Lips

"The end of the something I did not want to end,
Begining of hard times to come.
But something that was not meant to be is done,
And this is the start of what was."

Empty Cans - The Streets

"Why bother
It’s gonna hurt me
It’s gonna kill when you desert me
This happened to me twice before
It won’t happen to me anymore"

Why Bother - Weezer

"I've seen this happen in other people's lives
and now it's happening in mine"

That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore - The Smiths

"I would tell you
That I loved you
If I thought that you would stay
But I know that it's no use
That you've already
Gone away"

Boys Don't Cry - The Cure

"You want me, well, come on and break the door down
You want me, fucking come on and break the door down
I'm ready,
I'm ready,
I'm ready,
I'm ready
I'm ready"

Talk Show Host - Radiohead