« Home | The Oneness Trilateral » | A Certain Shade Of Purple » | Update: Utterly disgusting... » | A Test Of Sorts » | For All The Beauty In The World » | We Can't Let Them Win Now » | Utterly disgusting... » | For The Sake Of Writing Something » | Confessions of a Convicted Spammer » | Clueless and Bored » 

Thursday, July 21, 2005 

Stumbling Back, Mumbling Under My Breath

A quick post before I leave work since I haven't made one in a while. Not that I feel I have much to say. Simply, a fever-induced thought from the weekend.

Why is it, that my two favourite bands, possibly ever, contain two of the most unhappy, dysfunctional frontmen ever? Rivers Cuomo and Thom Yorke. I mean it's frightening to me to see either of these guys smiling. i.e. I was going to shit myself in fear after seeing Rivers so happy at the end of the Weezer set with The Pixies (which was totally awesome, by the way). I mean it's not that they're evil, hateful people and that's not why they don't smile. It's just that it seems like they're always sad, the odd exception for Thom is when he plays with the crowd during You and Whose Army?

Time to head to the gym soon. I can almost breathe deeply without feeling the need to die, so it's about time to go back, start eating some more and start putting on the 10 pounds I've lost since the beginning of the month. Being sick twice is the best diet there is.