« Home | Sports Thoughts » | Fix Up, Look Sharp - Dizzee Rascal » | For All Your Branding Needs » | Pearl Jam Setlist » | Thought of the Day » | Turn a Square » | Some Leafs Thoughts... » | Brothers and Sisters » | Twisted Logic » | Wrong Place, Wrong Time » 

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 

A Lasting Impact

To all the people who'll never know how they've helped me become a more complete and better person, thank you.

A recent discussion opened me eyes as to how foolish I must have been in the past. Certain people who I had blown off then as fools, I wish I could I apologize to now, knowing that in retrospect they were 100% right.

Sometimes we all need to shut up and listen. Take our medicine and realize we don't know it all. Easier to say than to do, unfortunately.

Thanks.

Interpol Setlist

Next Exit
Slow Hands
Narc
A Time To Be So Small
Say Hello To Angels
Public Pervert
Not Even Jail
Leif Erikson
Evil
Obstacle 1
Take You On A Cruise
PDA

ENCORE:

Untitled
Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down
Roland