« Home | I Ran (So Far Away) » | Could Lois Lane Have Superman's Baby? » | I Caved » | Trans-Atlantic Drawl » | Hockey Season » | Stolen From Peter » | A Lasting Impact » | Sports Thoughts » | Fix Up, Look Sharp - Dizzee Rascal » | For All Your Branding Needs » 

Saturday, November 26, 2005 

Flushed Away

So in the past two weeks I've placed twice in the chips in a play money tournament on Party Poker. I've finished 9th out of 4820 and 38th out of 3500.


9th Place 

I have to imagine that money tournaments consist of a higher level of player than these tournaments do.


36th Place 

Oh well, it's a good way to waste away a night when you've got nothing else to do.

And why is the Edge playing Golddigger from the Kingdom? And why did the follow it up with Disturbed, Slipknot and the rest of the "metal" set. Oh well...

pretty sweet desktop. obviously a total GENIUS made that wallpaper.

Post a Comment