« Home | Election Thoughts » | The Clock Is Ticking... » | N'oublions jamais. » | Stories From Degrassi » | Lacking Toasty Goodness » | The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades » | Geezers Need Excitement » | Getting Smaller » | Election Time » | Bullseye » 

Thursday, December 08, 2005 

Jumping Off The Cliff

Since everyone else is doing this, I'll do it too. But since everyone is probably already sick of doing this, I'll add a prize. Beer. Whoever makes me laugh the hardest wins a pint. That's right, I'm buying friends with alcohol. It always seems to come back to that.

1. What is your name?
2. For how long have we known each other?
3. Where did we first meet each other?
4. What was your first impression of me?
5. Do you still think of me in the same way?
6. When did we last see each other?
7. Describe me, using at least three words.
8. Are we friends?
9. Choose one character from a TV show that is similar to me. Please name the show.
10. If you had to give me a nickname, what would it be and why would you choose it?
11. Have I made an impact in your life?
12. What is the best memory that we've had together?
13. For how long do you think we will be friends?
14. What do you think my weakness is?
15. Do you think I'll get married?
16. If so, to whom?
17. What makes me happy?
18. What makes me sad?
19. What reminds you of me?
20. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
21. How well do you know me?
22. Have you ever wanted to tell me something, but couldn't?
23. Do you think I could kill someone?
24. What is one of my goals?
25. What are my favourite colours?
26. Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you?
27. Anything else?