« Home | Chewing Gum » | Little Thoughts » | Jumping Off The Cliff » | Election Thoughts » | The Clock Is Ticking... » | N'oublions jamais. » | Stories From Degrassi » | Lacking Toasty Goodness » | The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades » | Geezers Need Excitement » 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It’s ridiculous how quickly the tension lifts after finishing finals. This overwhelming burden is gone and I'll I've got to worry about now are the more trivial and fun aspects of life. Train leaves at 2:00, gets into Union at 5:47 and then the fun begins. I haven't begun to pack yet but it's not that difficult to take everything and just jam it into a number of bags. Clean or dirty, it doesn't matter. It's going home where it can get a real washing. Yes, I'm one of those people, don't judge me.

Peter mentioned that he hasn't seen me drunk since Gio's which was one year, four months and seven days ago. It's a day that I won't be forgetting. But anyways, I began to think that St. Patrick's Day was the last time I got sufficiently drunk and that's no good.

I'll see you all very shortly.