« Home | Axial Annuli » | Watching The Minutes Turn Into Hours » | So You've Decided To Create A Blog » 

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 

Just Like Heaven

The past week and a half I've been sweating the small stuff: worrying about the smallest detail, the smallest mistake, the smallest omission. Last night, I realised that none of that matters. In the real world, as opposed to the one created inside my head, no one is as critical of me as I am. Sometimes you need a friend to show you the truth, to pull the blinders off your eyes and expose you to the true reality of a situation. A new viewpoint on things combined with a recent conversation made me realise things aren't nearly as bad as I thought.

I can't get Galvanize by The Chemical Brothers out of my head. Depressing link of the day coming soon...