« Home 

Monday, March 07, 2005 

So You've Decided To Create A Blog

So I "sold out" and created a blog for myself. Not so much for others but more for myself. Sort of like an online journal that I won't lose.

We'll see how this works out; I might just give up on it in a couple of weeks if it blows. It probably will. At the very least, I hope to provide some news from around the world, mostly the U.S., on how the world is decaying around us. Let's start with this one:

Stories About Zombies Constitute A Terrorist Threat

For those of you aware and care about my ongoing long-distance relationship, you'll understand the random messages that deal with various things that are going on.

It feels like a game where the rules keep changing. I get comfortable with one set of circumstances and then we get together and everything changes in 2 days and it takes 3 weeks to work it out. For those who don't, let me leave this at "It's good. And despite the crappiness of the 900 km distance, it's worth it."